Wednesday, May 19, 2010

On the up and up

My temperature has risen significantly over the past five days.  It's gone up almost the same amount every day and more consistently than it has in any of my previous charts. I take that as a positive thing.....hopefully it will result in a BFP.  I'm trying my best to have a positive attitude but not let myself get caught up in overanalyzing every little potential symptom.

I'm also trying to eat healthier and exercise more.  I've been writing down everything I've been eating for the past 3 weeks.  I've lost 4 pounds and I hope to lose more.

Based on our babymaking activities over the fertile week, I think we did the best we could do in that department and I'm doing my best to just let it go and live my life until I know one way or the other.  At this point, there's really nothing else we can do.

I can't wait until I am close enough to AF to test......as much as I try to let it go, I can't help but wonder.

5 comments:

  1. I's cool to see the differences between your chart and mine. My temp always goes up all at once, maybe over 2 days tops. Yours climbs more gradually. not that i take my temp anymore, but back when i did... You and I must be sending pheromones through the interwaves. As we are lock-step in cycles. And I think I recall we have been for the past couple of months?

    Do you feel anything? Dead cats? Psychic children? Arm pains? Bruising? Chapped lips? Eye twitches?

    I had slightly sore boobs on days 3 and 4 po, which was unusual for me and suddenly gripped me in a fear of another ectopic. But those seem to have gone away besides an occasional nipple twinge that is so slight I might be making it up...

    Arghhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!! I wish there was a 2-week acting sedative that was baby-safe. So I could just have sex on o-day (assuming E is 'in the mood!!) and then pass out until my period shows up. Wouldn't that be nice!

    ReplyDelete
  2. p.s. Chapped lips really WERE a symptom for Alex... Thanks Alex! One more thing, now, to be insanely monitoring as I sit here at my desk kneading my breasts and running my hand over my lips...

    ReplyDelete
  3. My knees both have bruises but that's because I fell on my friend's driveway in a very graceful manner on Saturday. But damn, now that you mention it, I don't usually bruise all that easily.......

    Now I'm going to be sitting at my desk all day tomorrow seeing if I have a super sensitive sniffer, because that was the first and really the only thing I noticed last time. While I freak out about that, I'll drink lots of tea to keep my mind off of it, then I'll have to pee all day. Then I'll think that I'm having frequent urination symptoms. VICIOUS.FREAKING.CYCLE.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, your temps rise really nicely. Mine never did that -- they jump up and then stay there (unless I'm on progesterone, which makes them even higher, but it's always a plateau). Fingers crossed!

    ReplyDelete
  5. *dances* I knew it I knew it I knew it. This is your cycle!

    ReplyDelete