Thursday, March 17, 2011

14 DPO


This month's in orange.  I originally got very excited because my temps are a bit higher than normal, but then I realized that every month I've been medicated (they're all shown here), looks pretty much just like this - two days that are pretty much the same, and then a huge nose dive and AF shows up.  When my temp went up yesterday, I wanted to test, but all I had were those little cheapie strips that came with my OPKs....I used one, and of course it was negative.   My charts are consistent - consistently negative!  This month, though, I've felt a lot different.  Two days ago, I had a half-day teaching job, and when I got home at noon, I laid on the couch and didn't move until 5 because I was so exhausted.  I slept for a lot of it, too.  And that didn't stop me from sleeping 11 hours that night.  I've got sore bbs, I've been having weird cramping, and I have a headache today.  On Saturday, I was nauseous.....the only other time that happened, I was pregnant, and it only happened once for about 5 minutes, which was exactly how this little episode was.  I want to stop thinking about all these things, but I can't.

I guess time will tell tomorrow.........

2 comments: