Friday, April 15, 2011

Let the summer of fun begin!

I took a pregnancy test this morning since we're going to Canada this weekend and I'll probably be getting my drink on.  :)  It was, as expected, negative.  And as weird as it is, I felt kind of relieved.   No more taking my temperature.  No more meds.   One more followup ultrasound where I'll tell my RE that I'm taking some time off.  I am SO excited about this, really.  I booked my girls' trip to Disney World/Wizarding World of Harry Potter last night.  I cannot wait.  And now I'll be able to ride all the rides for sure.  :) 

So I will probably be a bit scarce around here for a while.  Don't worry, though, I'll still be reading about all of your journeys..... :)

Happy Summer, y'all!

4 comments:

  1. I'm sorry, Gidget, but I'm glad that you are in a good mental place. I hope you have a fabulous weekend and that this summer lives up to all your dreams-- and more.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so sorry to hear about the BFN, but I'm glad you're taking some time for yourself. I hope that you have an awesome summer of fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm glad you are looking forward to your trip! Sounds like a blast...and I know you hear so many encouraging remarks that may sound empty, but they are not empty. You will be pregnant. Trust in that and enjoy the present for what it's worth. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. *hugs* Your trip sounds fantastic! Sorry to hear about the BFN, I still have hope that you'll be announcing your BFP here soon...until then enjoy your "you" time.

    ReplyDelete