Wednesday, February 24, 2010

2 weeks feels like 2 YEARS!

This 2ww is taking an especially long time, it seems.

I don't know if it's because this is the first time I'm charting, so I feel like we might have more chance of a BFP this cycle, or if it's because I keep "thinking" I'm having symptoms.
 
But I'm only 6dpo, so that can't really be possible, can it?  It's all in my head, right?  You know, because I want a BFP so badly!
And the "symptoms" I'm having could all be explained in more than one way. 
  • Am I having headaches because of my sinuses and high barometric pressure, or am I PG?
  • Am I really tired (like REALLY tired) because I have had headaches and haven't slept well, or am I PG?
  • Am I peeing a lot because I drink a lot of tea and water throughout the day, or am I PG?
  • Am I irritable just because people at work are annoying?
  • Did I really see the slightest bit of spotting yesterday (and my temperature dipped), or am I dreaming?
  • And why, oh why is my freaking eye twitching?
I'm reminded of some lyrics to a Brett Dennen song:
"It's enough to make you go CRAAAAAAZY, woah oh oh oh,
It's enough to make you MAAAAAAD!
It's enough to make you go crazy.....
and I'm amazed I haven't yet!"

3 comments:

  1. I'm a day behind you and am also having that headache that won't go away thing going on, I'm sure its just a headache...but can't help but wonder if it could be related?? Oh please let it be related!! Hang in there, you're almost halfway done!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm in my 2ww too and I too am feeling every twinge and cramp and sniffle and wondering...maybe....

    But I'm only 3DPO so I don't think any symptoms would have actually set in yet. I have my fingers crossed for you on this cycle!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wait, you're saying I'm not 31 now? I could swear I celebrated two birthdays since I ovulated.

    ReplyDelete